- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla protein powder (whey)
- 1 cup whole oats
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax seeds (optional)
- 1 cup blueberries (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 2⁄3 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Chop oats in food processor or blender
- In large bowl, add all ingredients, except oil; mix well.
- Use oil to grease a 9×9-inch baking dish and line the bottom with foil (to prevent sticking).
- Pour mixture into pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into 6 bars.