Serves 3-4 as a side dish
- 500g baby potatoes
- 2 rashers smoked back bacon
- 1 tbsp Protein Dynamix Coconut oil
- Sea salt
- Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat your oven to 180c and pop the coconut oil onto the baking tray and place this into the oven to melt.
- Give the potatoes a little scrub to make sure they’re nice and clean. To create the hassle back effect, you want to make cuts all along the length of the potato, making sure that these onto go 3/4 of the way through and not completely cutting of part of the potato.
- Repeat this process with all of the potatoes.
- Take the tray out from the oven and pop the potatoes onto the tray. Place them with the outside facing upwards and brush each of them with the melted coconut oil.
- Rub over some crushed garlic cloves and sparkle with sea salt and some sprigs of rosemary.
- Bake these in the oven for around 45 minutes, until lovely and crisp.
- Once your potatoes are almost ready, take the bacon rashers and cut these into small bitesized pieces.
- Heat a little coconut oil or cooking spray in a pan and cook your bacon over a medium hearuntil really crispy.
- Once the potatoes have finished cooking, transfer these into a serving dish and toss through the bacon bits.