Carrot Cake Protein Pancakes made with PD Whey Protein Isolate created by our ambassador Becky Bridgewater.
- 150g SR Flour
- 1 scoop New York Cheesecake or Vanilla Protein Dynamix Whey Isolate
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Grated Carrot
- 15g Chopped Walnuts
- 70g Greek or Natural Yogurt Vanilla or Plain
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1/2tsp ginger
- 1/2tsp nutmeg
- Whisk the egg and whey in a large jug.
- Add in the flour, spices, most the walnuts & most of the grated carrot (leave some for decoration).
- Heat a large frying pan on a medium-high heat.
- Pour some of the batter onto the frying pan to create a pancake of the desired size.
- Flip the pancake once the edges start to cook & cook for a further 45 seconds.
- Repeat until the batter is all gone.
- Add the yogurt to the top of the pancakes stack, sprinkle over some grated carrot and walnuts.