- 100g Plain Flour
- 1 Scoop Protein Dynamix Whey Protein Isolate – Banana Smoothie Flavour
- 1 Large Egg
- 170ml milk (I used almond milk)
- Cooking spray
- 1 Banana
- 1tbsp Nutella
- Chocolate chips or chopped up chocolate
- Mix all the ingredients together in a jug until smooth.
- Heat up a frying pan to a medium - high temperature & add a few sprays off cooking spray to it.
- Pour some of the batter onto the pan & allow it to spread out by tilting the pan.
- Cook until the edges start to look done & flip using a spatula.
- Cook for a further 1 minute.
- Repeat until all the batter has been used.
For the toppings
- Chop the banana into rings & put around 4-5 rings onto each crepe & roll.
- Place the remaining banana on top of the crepes.
- Put 1tsbp of Nutella into a cup & add a few splashes of boiling water.
- Mix until they are combined.
- Continue to do so until a runny mixture is formed.
- Using a spoon drizzle the chocolate mixture over the crepes.
- Finally, sprinkle over the chocolate chips.