Delightfully sweet to satisfy those cravings! Thanks for sharing Becky Bridgewater this tasty recipe.
- 30g Protein Dynamix Smooth Peanut Butter
- 40g Granulated Sugar
- 40g Soft Brown Sugar (for lower sugar option, switch the sugars for 2 servings of sweetener)
- 1 Large Egg
- 120g Plain Flour
- 40g Protein Dynamix Whey Protein Isolate Vanilla Icecream Flavour
- Milk or Dark Chocolate Chunks (or chocolate chopped up)
- Preheat oven to gas mark 5 & line a baking tray.
- Warm the peanut butter in the microwave for about 15 seconds on high. Mix in the sugar & egg until smooth.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients & mix until combined.
- Using your hands, make 5 cookies & place onto the baking tray ready for baking.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 mins until the cookies have became slightly firmer.
- Remove from the tray & allow to cool (or eat one straight away whilst they're still warm!)